‘Steps To Growth’
If you’ve begun to question your usual way of being in the world, and you’re wondering if there’s an alternative, the ‘Steps To Growth’ programme may be of interest to you.
This will be a free self-study option, for mindfulness beginners and those with some experience (whether you have attended a session with me before or not).
In a series of videos, I will cover a 4-step self-enquiry process to help you develop greater self-awareness and self-kindness. From this foundation, you can step into a journey towards greater freedom and ease in your life.
Over the course of the programme, I will share some ideas you can use in your own life, plus some guided journaling practices to get you started. I won’t lead meditation in the videos, but will link to suggested meditation recordings from my site, as part of the programme.
GUIDANCE NOTE: As with all of my offerings, the approaches I share may be helpful for stress, but are not intended to support debilitating mental health conditions, or severe emotional distress (see more info about suitability on the About page).
The videos will be available free of charge via my Youtube channel, and will look at the following themes:
1. Waking Up – an exploration of the conditioning we get trapped in, and the possibility of freedom.
2. Powerful Stories – how to spot habitual beliefs that limit you, and begin the process of positive change.
3. Who Do I Need To Be? – why ‘identity’ can be linked with self-harshness, and how to move towards self-kindness instead.
4. What’s Happening Now? – a powerful mindfulness question, and how to use it to reduce stress.
5. Self-Connection – deepening your relationship with yourself, to promote a calming response to difficulty.
6. Discovering New Possibilities – how to put the steps together to support your own growth process.
Once you’ve watched all the videos, there will also be the option to book in for a 1-to-1 review of the material, to consolidate your learning. This session will be offered on a pay-what-you-want basis (my usual session rate is £20).
When the videos are ready, I will post them in this page.
In the meantime, you can watch my current ‘One Minute Mindfulness’ series, and other videos by clicking the YouTube button below. You can also find my latest blogs in the sidebar, or click ‘Follow the blog’ below to receive them by email.
What people say about me:
‘Your videos really resonated and gave me lots to reflect on – thank you!’
“Sheila was amazing, very personable with great knowledge and experience of mindfulness”