Steps To Growth
FOR GENERAL INFORMATION about my coaching programmes including costs and suitability, see the main Mindfulness Coaching page. Sessions are 1-to-1 via Zoom or Skype.
The ‘Steps To Growth’ programme is an invitation to commit to your own growth journey.
Perhaps you have begun to question your usual way of being in the world, and you’re wondering if there’s an alternative.
The programme covers 4 self-enquiry tools that can help you begin to break out of your usual stress patterns and find a new response. This kind of self-awareness can be an effective foundation from which to further develop the practices of self-kindness and mindfulness.
This programme is suitable for those who have attended a session with me in the past. For those who have not worked with me previously, you can follow the Mini-Programme as an introduction.
Over the course of the programme, I share some ideas you can use in your own life, plus some journaling practices to get you started.
The programme begins with an Opening Session to help you get the most out of it. Then, we look at the following themes:
1. What Matters Most? – learning to recognise your own values, to support intentional living.
2. Empowering Stories – using mindfulness of thoughts to uncover limiting stories, and possible alternatives.
3. Who Do I Need To Be? – discovering the unhelpful beliefs that keep us stuck in old patterns.
4. What’s Happening Now? – a core mindfulness tool to help you find a new way of being in the world.
5. Tuning Into Kindness – how attuning to yourself can be a ‘way in’ to self-kindness, helping you to meet your own needs.
6. Discovering New Possibilities – putting it all together, so that moments of stress can become an opportunity to further your growth process.
It can be helpful to have a Review Session a few weeks after you finish the programme, to consolidate your learning.
What people say about me:
“I spent several years trying to do mindfulness by myself and not getting anywhere. Sheila explains so well what mindfulness is and how to incorporate it into each day.”
“Sheila was amazing, very personable with great knowledge and experience of mindfulness”