‘Steps To Growth’
If you’ve begun to question your usual way of being in the world, and you’re wondering if there’s an alternative, the ‘Steps To Growth’ programme may be of interest to you.
I am currently developing the content – and the programme will be suitable for those who have attended a session with me in the past.
The programme will cover a 4-step self-enquiry process to help you develop greater self-awareness and self-kindness. From this foundation, you can step into a journey towards greater freedom and ease in your life.
Over the course of the programme, I will share some ideas you can use in your own life, plus some journaling practices to get you started. Meditation will not be an integral part of the programme, but I may make suggestions about meditation practices that are a good complement.
GUIDANCE NOTE: As with all of my offerings, the approaches I share may be helpful for stress, but are not intended to support debilitating mental health conditions, or severe emotional distress (see more info about suitability on the About page).
The content will include the following themes:
1. Waking Up – an exploration of the conditioning we get trapped in, and the possibility of freedom.
2. Powerful Stories – how to spot habitual beliefs that limit you, and begin the process of positive change.
3. Who Do I Need To Be? – why ‘identity’ can be linked with self-harshness, and how to move towards self-kindness instead.
4. What’s Happening Now? – a powerful mindfulness question, and how to use it to reduce stress.
5. Self-Connection – deepening your relationship with yourself, to promote a calming response to difficulty.
6. Discovering New Possibilities – how to put the steps together to support your own growth process.
When the programme is available, I will add an update post via this website – you can use the Follow button below to receive an email whenever I add a new post.
In the meantime, you can watch my current ‘One Minute Mindfulness’ series, and other videos via the link on the Home page. You can also find my latest blogs in the sidebar, or click ‘Follow the blog’ below to receive them by email.
What people say about me:
‘Your videos really resonated and gave me lots to reflect on – thank you!’
“Sheila was amazing, very personable with great knowledge and experience of mindfulness”